I just got back from Fresno last night, so scuse me for my steady recovery.
Anyways! GOOD FOR YOU, damn. Just what you wanted- easy, accessible, and sleezy (with some ugly on the side). So glad you made futile attempts to appear 'cute' and 'cuddly' once I was in the vicinity. Failed at that, considering that I just thought you were attempting to get laid by the house slut.
On to better news, Fresno! Haha, well. July fourth was amazing, my beau and I headed to Jer's casa to frolick with the Lee's, mingle with some four year olds, and dont forget, sizzle in the heat of the unrelenting sun.
After my recovery, I will be heading down to Santa Barbara on Wednesday with the girls (including my madre this time) for orientation. OMG, I'm so damn psyched. Except for the little factor that a forest fire has engulfed all the fresh air, and nearly Goleta (exactly where we were planning to stay). But no worries, I will find a way and a hotel (right after this blog).
Next year... is going to be soooooo hard and sooooo scary with out you. You have engraved your ethics, nature, and goodness into my heart for the past 3 years, and what am I to do without you? Well, thats for another blog.
Summer is a drag. Someone come save me.
Toodles,
dIzZer nIzZLe
(remember when we used to type LikE tHaT?)
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment