Thursday, July 17, 2008

Frequent blogging.

Since the start of summer, I've blogged almost every single day (sometimes several times in ONE day), but thankfully you all don't have to sit through this and read all of them since they're on private. And only the most random, concentrated, and unavoidable posts get published.

Thus, I feel the need to blog! Right now.

I am a semi-declared political science major (with an emphasis on international relations, pre-law and a minor in legal studies)! Eat that up. I will be taking on a whole 15 units this first quarter at UCSB, but most importantly- I am looking forward to my bicyclette!



Welll.... It will most likely NOT look like the one shown above, but that would be pretty damn awesome to have a bike that runs- and doesn't bike. Get it?

Anyways, I was watching the latest episode of Baby Borrowers. For those of you who don't know, Baby Borrowers is an NBC episode which is on (coincidentally) the same time as SYTYCD, so I'm frustrated when I have to switch back and forth between the two, but thats when I realize that Rej has TiVo! Woohoo. Well anyways, Baby Borrowers consists of 5 or so teenage couples trying their hand at raising children, all ranging from the infantry to preteens to teenagers. It is absolutely educational and most applicable! I mean, here you have a bunch of kids raising kids- both crying and complaining at the same time, intertwined with dogs, reptiles, and poop. This is an overeager advertisement, so bear with me and just waaattttccchhh.



And thats the end of this rant! But for now, check out this karate kick.


No comments: