People need to start taking responsibility for themselves. No, this isn't a rendition of Obama's words, but a rebuttal to the endless excuses people use as a crutch for their shortcomings.
"You're fat."
No, it's just the steroids AND I have asthma.
"Why didn't you just get yourself an education?"
Because! I don't have money and I don't have enough time.
"But you didn't vote."
But I have the right to complain and banter all I want cause I'm an American.
"You needed to dance it a lot cleaner."
I know, but he was in my way and I can't see and I have long arms.
I'm sick of it. You need to accept your actions and know that you are the sole problem/solution to your failure/progress. For those who continuously seek for new places and people to push the blame on, you look weak, pitiful, and unreliable.
In the past week, this irresponsibility has become more apparent. Its disappointing to see friends and family fall to into the endless pit of excuse rather than to admit wrong, apologize, and correct it. It's that easy.
So the next time you take a hit of criticism, accept it and move on. Don't face it with animosity or any other type of cold feeling shit, grow the fuck up and move the hell on. What you should've said was, "Okay maybe I eat too much, was lazy to go to school, didn't care about voting, and need to polish my dancing."
Liek Kanye said, don't complain without giving a solution. You bitches.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment