Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vector Company scams

Oh wow. Another scam company that wishes to hire me! What a privilege.

I know many of you fellow high school grads have received a letter in the mail from Vector Company, requesting an interview with a base pay of 17.70 an hour.

Well, I called this company, and they scheduled an interview for me, without answering any questions of what I was being interviewed for. After the receptionist hung up, I was confuzzled, and so, being me, I decided to do a little research of Vector. Turns out, they sell Cutco knives. WOW. They claim not to do cold phonecalls or door to door sales, but Vector has deceived many a naive student. They rely on student's family members to purchase amounts and amounts of knives. Basically I found a bunch of Vector bullshit, from non refundable gas to a 200 dollar down payment.

After researching, I decided I shouldnt jump to conclusions because ultimately, that was morally wrong. So I called the receptionist back, and asked her a few questions about the company, addressing concerns I researched. She kept saying, "I dont know how to answer that" and things of the like. So I asked to speak with her manager, and what a coincidence, she wasn't in the office even though she was usually in the office ALL THE TIME. Okay, I said, lets try calling another day- oh wait no, the receptionist claimed she wouldnt be in that day either. mhm. The orange flag was now crimson.

I then told her I wanted to cancel my interview appointment, and she asked me why, and reassured me "her feelings wouldnt be hurt".

"Honestly, I dont care for your feelings so I dont care if they're hurt. You know nothing of your company, and your boss relied on you to tend to the phone lines all day long. You dont even know who your boss is, and quite frankly have been no help for me, and so why would I want to work in a company associated with uneducated individuals as yourself?"

To what she responded, "You know what, I have a job alright? And maybe I do know the answers, and I just don't want to tell you. What about that, huh?"

And then I said, "Okay big whoop for you, you have a job answering phone calls, cooped up in an illegitimate office, handling rowdy high school dropouts. Have fun at work."

OMG, so freekin pissed right now. This whole situation is a Usana deja vu. All you grads, don't join these shit companies, and if you do, I will give you shit for it forever, just like I did Rej.

2 comments:

Stepheezy said...

LMAO KLAYTON GOT THAT JOB TOO ahahahahahahah de anza boys. so gullible. jk dont kill me

hellomira said...

I love it when you talk back like that!!
So much confidence! hahaha