Lately, my days have been spent with Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, and Jim. The Office is freekin hilarious. Sissy and I have been working on a dance piece and currently in the making of a video. Oh how summer floods happiness into my days!
Currently, Jim is morphing into a vampire. hehehe.
Rej and I have been volunteering at the animal shelter. For anyone who's looking into buying a dog, I suggest you check out the shelter before anything else. 15 animals are euthanized there everyday, and theyre all really, really, really great dogs, cats, and bunnies who all deserve loving homes. And if you're bored one day, check it out. It really opens your eyes about all the deserted animals in our city, and what little things we can do to help them .
But did you know? That San Jose City legally permits only 5 animals to a household. Yikes.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment