Friday, September 5, 2008

Rollin'.

Well, like the loser I am, I'm sitting out of a tempting shot game while the others (Hector, Cherrie, Larry, & Leland) have lots and lots of fun. So I decided to Yelp! and Blog a bit, my two sanctions of obsessions. Yum.

I'm currently in Berkley, tired and awaiting my bed time. Today, I got a new tattoo against Reggie's will. Too bad babay, I love you all the same. After, Hector picked me and Leland up and we headed for Cal to meet up with the rest. Visited Cherrie's awesome apartment and then went to Larry's penthouse, sheesh. Then we all went to Champa Gardens, a Thai restaurant in East Oakland (yikes!) which was absolutely FAB. Try it, and read my review on Yelp!.

After dinner, I hung out with Candice and chilled in her gigantic dorm and then walked the entire strip of Frat Row, finding no parties in site. Sipped on a warm cup of Stradda and said goodbye to meet up with Sherrie. We took this horrific walk down to Larry's place- a walk filled with sleeping homeless, dark figures, and drunk girls. Finally reach Larry's place, and here I am, blogging, while the guys are watching a mad movie, and the rest of the Hurdlers are playing child games.

Ah, I love them. This is fun. And scary. And life threatening. But very fun.

Oh and last week I reunited with my Sophia! So damn fun. We had a sleepover which consisted of fragments of our past, kitty conversating, and wowing at how the time's flew. The next day we went shopping, just for old times sake when we had no style :)

Goodbye!

No comments: