Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excuse me.

Im sorry but the closer and closer move-in date gets, the more depressed my blogs will be. And it definitely doesn't help that I'm watching P.S. I Love You.

Okay so someone approached me with an issue today, which I normally wouldn't fucken care about, but today, I do. And to you, what the fuck? Who are you to tell me that? Myspace don't mean shit, and if it does- your a social fuck.

Dear Rejinald, I love you. You have held my hand, carried me through, and have pulled me together whenever I've fallen apart. I don't have a plan, and I don't know what to expect, but I know that we can webcam until our laptops break. Okay? And I'll miss you terribly and excrutiatingly. I know its temporary, damn it! But I dont care, I'll miss you like hell anyways.

No comments: