Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flakers and risk takers.

1. First off, lets just say I hate flakers, specifically those who don't give a heads up to inform you their presence won't be there when they specifically said they would in the form of "I'll call you in a bit" or "We'll see" or (my personal fave) "I'll let you know". And being the nice bitch you are (I say NICE cause if I weren't, I wouldn't have invited you in the first place), you don't want to call them back later and say- "Where the fuck were you, huh?".

Okay flaking out is not the point, the point is to have some courtesy- the courtesy to let someone know plans have changed and your not down. Is that so hard?

2. I hate people who flake out on bets or risks or any fun-killer. You fucken pussies! Grow some balls and eat shit, cause no one gives a fuck as long as you do it! DAMN. You party poopers. First of all, don't wanna back your girl up, you shit in your pants, AND you can't even do a damn dare?! WOW, I am so damn glad that's not my boyfriend.

And you know what else pisses me off? People who can't fucken drive, eat, walk without their significant others. And I thought Rej and I spent too much time with eachother. If your flaking and your hating because of your bf/gf, then its too much and you both need to find a life.

------

I'm sorry for this spaz of vulgarity, I am extremely irritated at the moment and right now blogging seems to be the only sponge of empathy for me. All my complaints go under the same human fundamental, taking responsibility for your own actions. LIKE DAMN, is that so hard? I know I forget, I KNOW, but fuck, at least I TRY to give a shit about myself and how my dumbass can affect others.

Sincerely,
PISSED AT YOU!

No comments: