Monday, September 15, 2008

Blogging out of boredom!

Maybe it was because we were camping in a town called Markeeville, or that Cubby was snuggled in the crevice of my arm the entire 5 hour trip. Or maybe because it was the last time before school that we'd all be together like this, and knowing that even after school, it probably wouldn't be the same. Nina, Adrian, Val, Kelvin, Rej and I packed into a Cr-v and a Trooper and laughed the winding trail upto the Tahoe mountains, which provided no service or bathroom convenience (might I add).

"It" is nostalgia. Nostalgic for the past, even though we were living the present.

On Thursday, Rej had his extremely belated birthday bash and we all headed up to the haunted school house at 11 PM and nearly shitted in our pants. I also played volleyball with all the Indians! Haha like .. Mayur. That was fun.

Toodles!

PS- 4 more days till move in. yikes!

No comments: