Monday, September 8, 2008

Dear McCain,


Did you really think that, by electing a woman VP, you'd be able to capture the millions of votes that would have other wised been barbarically thrown at Hilary?

We shalt find out!

Speaking of politiks, Palin is anti-sex-education. ANTI?! Still?! Even after your 17 year old daughter got knocked up? Come on. Not all of us live on a barren Alaskan tundra, too blissful to know the real tragedy and reality of teen pregnancy.

And to Britney: Yay! You've finally come into yourself. Did she look hawt last night or what? I think Nelson and I had our fair share of shrieking and uncalled gasps. 3 VMA's in one night, after 16 nominations. Get it girl. I have to say, though, I think people voted for Britney Spears- not 'Piece of Me'. Get my drift?

Tell me why no one liked Russel Brand?!?!?! He's my new fave; the only man who has enough balls to say whats on everyone's minds. And I am now vouching for putting rings on the JoBros' penises. So what if Brand was explicit, it was witty and comedic, more so than Silverstein of last year! The venue was way too small, and felt like a mini Broadway. Rihanna sucked, so did Kanye. End of story.

Goooooooo Britney!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if some people are dumb enough to cast their vote based on the sex of the candidate, you can't blame McCain for taking advantage of them...

Hi Daisy! I've been stealthily reading your blog for a few weeks now. Just coming out into the open. lol.

-Jared