Sunday, August 17, 2008

The best of me.


To think, we're all outta here in about a month. Goodbye awkwardness, comfort, privacy(!), goodbye home.

I had a ridiculous dream last night (that will remain raveled). But everything that used to be in my life is no longer. Everything that was sure, exact, reliable is now a splintery mess of 'should haves', 'could haves', and 'really really really shouldn't haves'. Not to be a depressed, emotional mess, but I'm absolutely terrified of leaving home. I was JUST making hotel reservations for when we pack up and leave for SB, and even with Daddy's credit card by my side, I was still typing at a meager 30 wpm.

But onto the future!
The best of me will come out, shine, and outlast the rest of me. That is my vow to myself, and damn it Daisy, you're gonna do it.

--------

Hip Hop camp was wonderful! The kids were rowdy, noisy, trouble filled- and absolutely innocent .







The cutest bunch filled my summer days with fun! FINALLY.

Piece,
Dizzer

No comments: