Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a small ass world!

This blog thing has evolved into a weird ranting of my escapades. Which is depressing because I initially made this so I could unleash all my inner demons, ie Hilary Clinton, and philosophical shiz like that (which I used to do). But I always feel the need to update readers (if I have any) on whats going on in my life.

So, you ask, what is going on with Daisy as of now? I've just realized what a small world it is. Seriously, now listen to this. I'm chillin with Benny on a Sunday night, and we're with Marcus and his girlfriend Heather. We're basically outside of Starbucks dancing and singing and what not, when we arrive on the subject of ice-skating. And whadya know, Heather is an ice skater. Not just any ice skater, one who knows Susie and the whole gang. WOW. Yeah it was a bit more dramatic, in the moment, kinda thing. And another small world revelation, I just realized that this other chick we met who I've never seen in my life before, is the sister of a friend. WTF. Okay in all seriousness, this probably does not sound like anything big or significant, but to me, it was a big deal.

But I realized we're all woven into this intricate web, whether you like your affiliations or not. It is the basis of which our friendships, relationships, and even hateships are builtupon. No? Its not, you say?

Does this sound familiar: "Ew I hate her, she was such a bitch to my friend." or "Dude he's a retard, F told me so" or "I could never date him! He was with J."

We've all been there, said that. Our lust or loathe towards others is most times irrelevant to first hand experiences. Ah well, that is the enigma of high school.

-----

Continuing. Stephanie's 18th! Wonderful time, and the after party was most definitely a night to remember, although I couldnt say the same for Steph ;)








You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please dont take my sunshine away
In this case, Stephanie Tran.

1 comment:

Stepheezy said...

haha. you're MY sunshine and my MOONLIGHT. ahahahah <333 thanks mamas for being there for me all the time.