Friday, March 28, 2008

busy?

WOW! Whatta long fucken tiring ass day.

Daddy woke me up at 9 ish and made me go have breakfast with him, cause he's leaving to San Luis Obispo for his 200 mile bike race. Wowww, he's gonna really miss me :) We had an excellent breakfast, and he also educated me on my lame guitar playing skills. After, we had to go search for Cubby because he ran away for the tenth time.

Me and Elaine headed off to Starbucks for my Iced Green Tea Latte, and had a quick little chit chat about relationships! omgoodness. Enlightening! Speaking of Starbucks, it reminds me of my date with Benny Boo yesterday. I missed him sooo much and hanging out was just absolutely amazing. I dont care, it doesnt matter what kind of sad depressing day I have, Benny will always make me smile. I'm glad we've grown seperately and can still come back and be there for each other without any reprocussions. And dont worry boo, we will ultimately have each other in the end because we all know me and you are gonna end up single. Benny's my first love.

Went to SF with the boys last night! Exciting.

After some starbucks, I went to go pick up Steven and we headed for Oakridge, where I was educated upon the flaws and fallacies of Apple accessories. Joy.

Went back to Elaine's casa where Scottie picked us up for Eastridge! Haha, saw Danny at Mac, and sat for a good thirty minutes watching lame ass boppers go up and down the mall strip. This is somewhat of our conversation;
"Its funny watching people who think they can dress"
"Yeah like those girls in front of us."
or
"HI!! How are you?!"
"Ew I hate that girl."

mmmmhm. Fun fun fun. Tonight.. party? I dont know, I should stay away from the alcohol and booz, considering I dont do very well. Tomorrow- Stephy's party!

Excited for Santa Barbara!

No comments: