Monday, April 28, 2008

Santa Barbara Road trip with the girls!


YAYYY, Santa Barbara was so nice this weekend. I absolutely loved it. Along with me, I dragged Val and Elaine and we had a blast.

Saturday, we woke up bright and early to head off. Got there in four hours! Visited the awesome beach, had some delish lunch. Headed back to Motel 6 where we took naps, gawked at our "roll in" bathroom, and prepped up for our night out on the town.

Downtown Santa Barbara is absolutely the chillest place ever. Too bad the girls were underaged, or else it woulda be hellza cool.







After dining downtown, we drove back to the motel, only to be persuaded by a convincing carnival act to the right of 101. To much of our disappointment, though, it was closed. Boohoo. Its okay, it was filled with a bunch of monkeys and shinanigans anyways. Back to the motel! Started our American Apparel inspired photoshoot, HAHAHA.

As you can see;






Sunday came as fast as Saturday went, and we planned to do some downtown shopping because Saturday night just didn't suffice for the Nguyen girls. Smoking hot but still gorgeous nonetheless. Shopped till we dropped;







Then headed to UCSB. I fell in loveeee. The fact that its literally beach front and that it has its own friggin lagoon totally confirmed my aspirations of going there. I'm so psyched.






Exciting! After a full two days worth of SB, the girls and I drove allll the way back home. Sad, depressing, but its alllll good, cause I will be seeing you soooooon, Santa Barbara. Stopped by Cal Poly and roamed around SLO for a bit, but no adventure there.








And that concludes our rawsome trip.
I'm thinking about going back down in a couple weeks, any takers?


No comments: