Tribulations and revelations! This week has been a turmulous roller coaster; seniors on our way to Battle, me moving on, the anticipation of long-awaited UC admissions, the list goes on and on. It's incredible how fast we've moved through these past four years, and how desperately we are still trying to hang on and let go at the same time. Yeah I know, its not over- we still have graduation tears, prom hangovers, and the last week to break free- but its depressing to think about.
As for academics itself, I have almost (not quite) given up on my grades. AHHH its a bad sign but I feel less motivated to do so after getting my admissions.
And anywhooo, back to my life. Yesterday, I took Raj and Jeff with me to Steve's ROBOTICS. hahaha, which is pretty damn cool. After we left, I felt inspired to make myself a robot- to turn on and off the light switch whilst I'm in bed.
Last night I went to go watch Kyle's play, "Hello Dolly!", which was amazing as far as any high school musical goes. Kyle was incredible. The musical was superfulous, but St. Lawrence has some pretty amazing singers, even though Jeff, Josh, Raj, and Steve didnt think so.
We all hung out at Raj's after- which basically means the boys played stupid BRAWL.
THE END. Coming to a close, this blog and my senior year. boohooo.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment