Monday, March 10, 2008

Putting your ass on blast.


Dont act like you know him more than I do.
Dont think you and your boyfriend are the cutest things.
Dont give him animal names.
Dont exploit every little thing your dumb boyfriend says or does, like anyone cares.
Dont put shit that correlates a parallel between my relationship and you and your boyfriend.
Dont claim your gonna be together forever, when we all know you guys have broken up ten times.
Dont bring him if he's not gonna say HI or fucken HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
My personal favorite, DONT cop a picture and say its you and fucken him kissing. THATS SO FUCKEN LAME, you dumb broad.

Dont try to talk shit about me and think I'm not gonna find out.
Dont try to talk like your smart and scientific- cause your words dont even make any fucken sense, you just sound like a damn fool.
Dont choose sides when you dont know the story.
Dont fucken HATE on someone, and then go kiss their fucken ass and post all their pics on myspace and claim you still dont like her.
Dont use me or my family so you can go fuck.


And last but not fucking least, DONT fucking wear pink to a fucking BLACK AND WHITE DINNER, claim you didnt even wanna be there, and try to stalk me back to the Hookah Lounge.

Conclusion:
I dont fucking care who reads this shit, because everyone knows how I feel and who this blog is written to. AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKEN PROBLEM, comment this fucken blog or talk to me directly instead of snooping around, you low life. I dont fucken care if I've known you forever, YOUR A FUCKEN RUDE ASS BITCH and you deserved to be put on blast. You are so damn lucky that I dont incriminate your name.

No comments: