Sunday, June 1, 2008

10 posts in 1 !

Lucky you, having to sit through all this and read read read. Haha its been almost two whole weeks since I've last blogged, and those two weeks have been hectic hectic hectic!

First off, PROM! wohoooo. Limo, $140. Hair, $80. Dress, $450. Prom, priceless. Right? haha well I'm not sure. I'm basically bankrupt from prom expenses, dropping a bill here, another one there- it all adds up, shit. Entertain yourself!







Senior Ditch Day! So prom weekend was basically a four day vacation from school. Players Club, some of JL, and others went to Sunset Beach for a pinic BBQ. All you can eat hot dogs, and oysters galore! Haha it was super fun and a good way to spend our last ditch before schools over.







And guess what else? This past Friday, Stephy and I went to get our navels pierced. OUCH, mothafucka. Lucky Stephanie, got pierced STRAIGHT and that was all. I had to get pierced twice, and for everyone who says it doesn't hurt, your lying. But its alllll good, I'm happy with it.


----------

Senior year, high school, and everything else about childhood is ending in about a week. It's crazy to see how quickly everything has gone, I seriously remember freshman year like it was yesterday. I'm excited to see where everyone will be in a year, no matter where in life your at. I'm hoping to drop all this bullshit, because like I've said, it's not gonna matter in a couple of months. Despite our differences, animosity, and experiences, I'm gonna miss everyone, and I really do hope to mend those damages before senior year is over.

Differences aside, I genuinely want to be who we were when there wasn't loads of drama. We don't need to be best friends, nor have a superficial acceptance of each other, I'd rather we just agree to disagree and move on in our lives.

Being swollen and unhealed for so long is unhealthy.

`Nuff said,
Dizza

No comments: