Thursday, May 15, 2008

Starting to look like a monkey.

Yuck, I'm getting darker. And lets all blame it for being at Steph's for two days in a row! Yesterday Kanika and I went shade tanning in Steph's frontyard. For those of you who don't know what that is, shade tanning is when your intentions are to remain within the safety of tree shades, but unwanted UV rays ultimately tan you anyways. Booohoo. Then Kanika, Steph, Scottie and I went to munch on some sushi- rude ass waitresses and delicious spicy tuna rolls!

Today a bunch of us met up at Steve and Barry's Grand Opening. Much to my disappointment, it was a breeding ground for faux fashion (Amanda Bynes' Dear line is a horrific attempt at couture). I had high hopes for the Bitten line by SJP, and I still do- my verdict won't come until S&B have completely opened, models and all. The ground was dirty, the dressing rooms were stinky, t-shirts were .. well.. i'll just give you an example of one- "I'm a virgin, but this shirt is old." WTF? But Reggie had a grand old time, we ended up walking out with four boxes of basketball shoes, a wide variety of basketball shorts, and some sports under armor. Joy.

Today, we had some slip and slide fun at Stephanie's, and I got darker (yuck). Pictures for your entertainment;






SO everyone, guesss freekin what? I went in. I took the plunge. I indulged! Months of being scared shitless really paid off. 'Dorabelle' is now permanently on my ankle. Sistas fo life, nikka. Pitchas:





-DIZZA!

No comments: