Friday, January 22, 2010

Long time no blog.


Hi All!

Lately, I've been preoccupied with 3 jobs and political research, and just maybe too many youtube videos than I can handle. But back to blogging.

Yesterday, I bravely biked into the mouth of evil- rain and thunder!!! Wearing pink boots and water resistant pants, I careened through puddles and pot holes all to sit in a cozy, comfy library. Sometimes I imagine to be Bear in the Big Blue House, sing to Luna the moon, and read books with all my little itty bitty rodent friends... sometimes. But now adays, I'm forced to stare into the lens of a camera pretending like I have real friends to share real dilemmas with. It is a sad life I lead, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Sometimes, like this morning, I wake up too early and bike to class too early. Last year, when I used to do this, I would be so pissed at myself for wasting essential sleeping time and I would cry silently about how much I detested being miles away from home. This year, I take a wiff of the fresh SB breeze and realize there's no place I'd rather be. Except Paris, of course. This year has been challenging, and I accepted it would be. But had no idea how exhausted I was when my ass was wrapped in a nice mache box, decorated with pink bow ties, and handed back to me at the end of Fall quarter. NO IDEA. All the italian sodas, 911 rolls, and library reserves I went through this quarter were worth every bit of time and commitment. Which leads me to my point (I know, finally), working hard is exhausting and potentially life threatening- but I do not want to be that person at high school reunion telling everyone I still live with my parents working at Macy's.

Speaking of Paris, there are 10 applicants and 3 spots. I'm hoping to brag about 21 units and hoping I can seduce the interviewer... except for I am not nearly as hot and witty as one would need to be to be sexy and seductive.

Peace and love,
Desperate Daisy still trying to figure the secret to being sexy

1 comment:

Beeta said...

Daisy, you are beautiful and sexy and I'm sure you did great in your interview!! =D

I'm so proud of you and all your hard work! You pulled off A's in all your classes last quarter (all 5 of them!!!) and worked 3 jobs! That is UH-mazing! And on top of that, you make the time to create helpful and entertaining youtube videos! Don't ever doubt yourself or the work you do because you're doing an amazing job!

Love u tons<3