I've come to realize that my life and even who I am as a person is not at all who I make myself out to be. I've realized the necessity of that one person in my life, and that his presence is a lot stronger than anything I've ever been sure of. Through all this confusion, and the endless stacks of unfortunate events, I've completely lost myself and found myself multiple times on several different occasions, which is getting a bit frustrating considering I'm supposed to be lax from here on out.
Being stuck is just a irritating, ridiculous spot for any one to be in, especially during graduation and prom time in the midst of amends. I'm so emotionally strung upon the smallest shit, its not funny nor is it practical. Note to self: relax, breath, let go. Damn it.
Special thanks to my Stephanie, who's been by my side through all this fucken bullshit from the beginning. She was there through all the fun, the bad, and shes still there to deal with the aftermath, and for that- I love her. mucho.
I'm sorry, and I really want to make this work. We both know that. And I know we're a lot bigger than this crap to let it hurt us.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment