Sitting in my Comparative Literature class (the only location I have signal!), talking about haiku, renga, and waka ... booohoo. If I knew Japanese literature relied solely on 31 syllables I never would have taken this class!
Anyways, I have been on a yearlong hiatus from this blog and am now deciding to spare some time for it. Although, last year I was so busy doing nothing I could have dedicated some time to this... hum.
The other night, after a long dinner shift at work I came home to park my car except someone was blocking my way into the parking lot. He looked at me, and walked into his house. So I got out of my car, walked to his house and said "Could you move yourself?" and he replied "Yeah hold on."
After waiting about 3 minutes, he walked out of his house and moved his fat red pick up truck, got out and said "You know I could have been a real asshole and just left it there". And I said "You know, I could of been a real bitch and called the tow company".
And we glared at each other as the rain pelted our faces, thunder shaking the skies, and I turned away with triumph and walked to my house. RAAWWR! Then I was really scared after I got into the house, cuz he could have seen where I lived, and then I started thinking maybe I shouldnt have said that to him, or maybe I should go back and apologize, then I thought- NO BITCH, stand your ground!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment