
Today I received the best news I have heard in quite a while- we found Cubby! My little pomeranian baby has been missing for 4 weeks, and today Mom gave me a call that she found him.
She was at the farmers market, where she shops every Sunday, and saw a man holding Cubby. She followed him to his car, and when he put Cubby down she yelled his name and he ran right to her. One would think this would be enough guilty evidence, but the man insisted Cubby was his for a whole 3 months. As the man was going to take off with our dog, his wife then got out of the car and told my mom to go talk with her daughter (who surprisingly, is my age) at home. My mom followed them home, THEY LIVE 3 BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE and had to convince the girl that returning my dog was the right thing to do.
Alls I have to say is that my mother is the most patient, loving, heart warming person I know. And that family was SOOO lucky she was the only one to confront them, because if it were me I would have notified the cops, and lectured the family on DOG stealing which is a crime (duh). But anyways, I'm ecstatic to have my boy back, after many a sleepless nights and days filled with worry and regret. He is never going to be out of my sight again and I can't help but wonder if my mom wasn't there at the farmer's market today.
For the past 3 days, I've been sitting on my couch, HBO blasted and left on for 12 hours, watching movies. This weekend is SOOO BORING! But I am looking forward to Halloween, when my little faerie cousin and evil sister come down to SB. yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment