Friday, February 15, 2008

Barack Obama 2008


The new face of America.


Surprisingly enough, Myspace doesn't have a category called "Politics", further ensuing the stererotype it holds- ignorance to the world's real issues. Because of the categorical deletion, I decided to categoize this blog under "Goals, Plans, Hopes", one thats even better than 'politics'. It is one that truly defines our future, America's future.

Back to the main topic of discussion. Barack Obama stands impressingly strong in the running for 2008's presidential office. As a (very) liberal supporter of Obama, I feel confident in casting my vote for his experience (yes, experience) in progressive collaboration with his fierce detemination.

Hilary supporters may now feel the need to bash on my claims of his 'experience'. Waned experience is a weak, futile, pitless fault to use against Obama. Since 1997, he has been an active member of Senate, undoubtly stating his opinions on a variety of issues from abortion to immigration. Not yet impressing, granted each and every other senator speaks on behalf of their view points (except Hilary in her silent vote casted PRO WAR). But I support Obama based on his devout anti-war campaign he'sl aunched since the moment Bush announced a "War on terrorism". This support comes from a mutual faith in his politcs as well as his morality, abiding and promising to eliminate poverty through means of revenue as well as nationwide health care.

And there, myspace generation, you have my political view, so strengthened with the results of Iowa's caucuses and New Hampshire's primaries. If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, go educate yourself. People like you are what got damn Bush elected in teh first place, and remained idiotic wastes just in time for his second term election. I know, WTF.

Obama 2008, the face for change, diversity and longevity.


ps- this was written way back in January (the 8th to be exact)

No comments: