Tuesday, February 19, 2008

1st real blog

WOW. exciting. This is my first real blog, ever- well since the ancient times of Xanga.

Saturday, 17;
WORKED WORKED WORKED !

Sunday, 18;
WORK!
I kicked it with Jeff and his boyfriends. And this is basically how our night went- sat and contemplated about what to do at Starbucks, finally decided to go to the Hookah Lounge, ended up going to the wrong Hookah Lounge and got kicked out, walked about 4567815 blocks and found MY Hookah Lounge, hookahed for 2 hours, ate at La Vics, and made a long (but interesting) walk back to the parking garage. Woohoo.

Monday, 19;
Confirmed 18th birthday party and searched for my dress. BUT to no avail, I did not find the perfect dress. Although, I did find some spiffy Ed Hardy jeans and a nice Urban dress (not for my party of course), which made me excited.


Some random rambling, Bush's reign is nearly over! 335 days to be exact. And here's a quote from the all-knowing Bush, "If you dont stand for anything, you dont stand for anything!" Nov 2000.




XOXO,
DIZZR

No comments: